9 Vegan Sushi Rolls You're Going to Want To Try
Vegan or not, you're going to want to try these 9 vegan sushi rolls, available at all Blue Sushi Sake Grill locations:
- Avocado. A roll to not be overlooked. There is just something magically delicious about avocado, brown rice and soy sauce.
- Cowgirl. Don't let the name fool you. This roll is sure to cure any hamburger cravings you have, without the meat or cheese! Ingredients: pickle vegan tempura, sriracha-fried onion rings, vegan mayo, bbq paper.
- Eden Roll. This roll is the holy grail when it comes to edible texture perfection. The crunchy sweet potato vegan tempura and grilled grilled asparagus is paired with creamy edamame hummus, sun-dried tomato, brown rice, soy paper and olive oil.
- Kappa. The Kappa roll keeps things traditional and crisp with two simple and clean ingredients: cucumber and brown rice.
- Prince Roll. With eggplant vegan tempura, avocado, sweet soy, it's just that royal.
- Shojin. Imagine a vegan Hawaiian pizza as a sushi roll. The bbq seitan, grilled asparagus, pineapple, shallot, bibb lettuce, nori, brown rice, soy paper and sweet soy. It just works.
- V.L.T. You guessed it...Veggies, lettuce and tomato. Specifically, bibb lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomato, avocado, shallot, vegan mayo wrapped in smoked tomato paper with white rice.
- Shiitake to Me. This Earthy roll consists of wild mushrooms sautéed in coconut milk with shiitake vegan tempura, sweet potato vegan tempura, truffle oil, sweet soy and Thai basil.
- Thai Hippie. Think maki spring roll. You're going to LOVE the fresh flavors of tofu vegan tempura, avocado, cucumber, carrot, topped with peanut sauce, cashews and a Thai basil, cilantro, mint and red onion salad.