Update - March 25th, 2020
Friends and Neighbors,
Since the very beginning, our mission has been that guest satisfaction is our purpose, our employees are the reason for our success, social responsibility is our moral obligation, and uncompromising integrity is our standard. Our world was turned upside down when we closed our restaurants and since then we have been yearning to serve our loyal guests in any capacity that we can.
Our goal has always been, and will always be, to provide our guests with safe, healthy and sustainable dining options. We're happy to say we now feel comfortable with newly established industry protocols which will allow us to re-open the below Blue Sushi Sake Grill locations with a limited menu (including beer, wine, and spirits) for curbside takeout only.
- Grayhawk Point in Omaha, NE - opening Thursday, March 26th
- Baby Blue at the Shops of Legacy in Omaha, NE - opening Saturday, March 28th
Hours of operation for both locations
- Sunday-Thursday, 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Friday & Saturday, 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Lunch Specials available from 12:00pm-2:30pm
Curbside takeout can be ordered through our online ordering platform on our website or by calling the restaurant.
COVID 19 PROTECTIVE MEASURES
Blue Sushi Sake Grill has always maintained the highest standards of sanitation in our operations, and the safety of our guests has forever been of the utmost importance. Our existing processes include an emphasis on handwashing, sanitizing all surfaces, and overall restaurant cleanliness.
During this critical time however, we have added extra steps based on newly implemented industry standards and protocols.
- We will be using single-use gloves for all ready to eat food and when handling takeout packaging.
- All pickup orders will be curbside. Non-employees will not be allowed in our restaurants.
- All transactions will be credit card only either over the phone or online.
- For delivery service we STRONGLY encourage no contact by default. The guest should select “leave it at my door” option. You can still leave additional instructions like “hand it to me” if you prefer.
The COVID-19 situation is evolving almost every hour and we are monitoring it closely. We’ll continue to keep you updated as more information becomes available and new decisions are made about our restaurants.
Thank you for your continued support.
Nick, Tom, Anthony, Tony
Owners/Operators, Flagship Restaurant Group